In 1976, Erik picked up his first instrument, and ever since music has filled his life.
In 1979, Erik Lassi was given his first film SLR camera, and the passion for photography continues to burn in his soul.
In 1984, Erik was introduced to audio engineering, and the art and science of audio technology seduced him completely.
In 1992, Erik wrote his first piano fugue, and the joy of music composition was unleashed.
In 1999, Erik made his first short film and everything he had done and learned fell into place.
Erik Lassi has an artist's restless soul and his troubadour path has taken him to many places in the world where he has not just visited, but lived.
He continues to pursue his singular creative vision. He pushes the edge in all of his passions.
And now, he wants to share his vision with you.
Come. Take the journey with him.
University of Colorado Denver | BS | 1997 | Music, Audio Engineering, Composing, Multimedia
Adobe Creative Cloud
- Premiere Pro, AfterEffects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge, Media Encoder, Audition, Encore, Acrobat, InDesign
- Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook
Digital Audio Workstation
- MOTU Digital Performer, Avid ProTools, Cockos Reaper, Cakewalk SONAR
Audio Repair and Noise Reduction
- iZotope RX Audio Repair, RX Audio Editor
Red Giant Video Post-Production Plugins
- Looks, Cosmo, Denoiser II, Mojo, Trapcode Suite, Effects Suite
- MakeMusic Finale, Avid Sibelius