In 1976, Erik picked up his first instrument, and music has filled his life since.
In 1979, Erik Lassi was given his first film SLR camera, and the passion for photography continues to burn in his soul.
In 1984, Erik was introduced to audio engineering, and the art and science of audio technology seduced him completely.
In 1992, Erik wrote his first piano fugue, and the joy of music composition was unleashed.
In 1999, Erik made his first short film and everything he had done and learned fell into place.
Erik Lassi has an artist's restless soul and his troubadour's path has taken him to many places in the world where he has not just visited, but lived.
He continues to push the edge in all of his passions. And now, he wants to share his vision with you.
Come, and take the journey with him.
Cold Spring Productions, LLC is a proud veteran-owned business serving everyone in our nation and community. We constantly strive to provide respect, dignity and professionalism while providing high-quality media production services.
University of Colorado Denver | BS | 1997 | Music, Audio Engineering, Composing, Multimedia
Audio Engineering Society (AES)
IATSE Local #7, A/V Technician
Adobe Creative Cloud
- Premiere Pro, AfterEffects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge, Media Encoder, Audition, Encore, Acrobat, InDesign
- Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook
Digital Audio Workstation
- MOTU Digital Performer, Avid ProTools, Cockos Reaper, BandLab Cakewalk
Audio Repair and Noise Reduction
- iZotope RX Audio Repair, RX Audio Editor
Red Giant Video Post-Production Plugins
- Looks, Cosmo, Denoiser II, Mojo, Trapcode Suite, Effects Suite
- MakeMusic Finale, Avid Sibelius